· Identification: Overarching Process/ Reasoning and problem solving
· Name: Madison Farrish
· Grade Level: 11th
· Class and Period: Chemistry period 6
· Time: 4 hrs. and 30 min.
· Assistance: I had assistance from Liz who sat next to me, with charting the information down to see if there was an order or equation, and from Mr. Young with hints such as “The roots are beneath the rose.”
· Documentation: Roses and Bears
· Reflection: I chose Roses and Bears because it involved a great deal of thinking and problem solving. It took time and effort, and was very tricky, making it a great challenge.